SPRINGFIELD ARMORY SAINT 5.56 M-LOK BLACK
Springfield Armory Saint 5.56 M-Lok makes no compromises when it comes to features, engineering, and operator experience. As the ultimate refinement of the AR-15 form, the SAINT™ combines innovations like the Accu-Tite receiver mating system with the relentless execution of core features.
The SAINT’S flat top design is optics ready and includes a flip-up rear aperture sight and fixed A2-style front. The 16-inch Chrome Moly Vanadium barrel features a 1:8 twist rate to handle a wide range of bullet types. The operation of the M16 bolt carrier group is managed by a mid-length gas system paired with a heavy tungsten buffer, resulting in an exceptionally smooth action. A good shot starts with the trigger, so that’s why the SAINT™ AR-15 features micro-polished and Nickel Boron treated components. While it offers the right pull weight for defensive use, you won’t feel it.
Built for the free and independent, Springfield Armory®’s SAINT™ AR-15 represents the next generation of America’s personal defense rifle. Built with relentless dedication to reliability, it’ll be ready when you are because you can always trust the SAINT™.
Features & Benefits:
• Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum upper receiver with M4 Feed Ramps
• Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum lower receiver with Accu-Tite™ Tension System
• 16″ Chrome Moly Vanadium and Melonite Barrel
• Mid-Length gas system
• Nickel Boron Coated Trigger
• M16 w/ Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt, HPT/MPI, Melonite® Bolt Carrier Group
• BCM Trigger Guard, Pistol Grip, Handguard, and Buttstock
• Flip up rear sight, and front sight post
• Soft Rifle Case
• One 30rd magazine
Springfield Armory Saint 5.56 M-Lok Black